We have been asked to explain why a Creative Commons License? It allows Gray Sky to publish your work in an anthology format which allows access by the public at no cost or hassle. We find this to be the digital equivalent of finding a magazine on the bus or train, within it finding a simple entertaining jewel; your story. This simple act allows a listener to become a curious fan and seek out your other written offerings. This is a good thing
With a CC License You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.